SAHARA INDUSTRY has a wide range of Ozonators starts from 0.5 gram ozonator to 200 grams ozonators. We supplied number of ozonators to swimming pools, textile industries, pharmaceuticals and mineral water plants.
Ozone has a greater disinfection effectiveness against bacteria and viruses compared to chlorination. In addition, the oxidizing properties can also reduce the concentration of iron, manganese, sulfur and reduce or eliminate taste and odor problems.
Ozone oxides the iron, manganese, and sulfur in the water to form insoluble metal oxides or elemental sulfur. These insoluble particles are then removed by post-filtration. Organic particles and chemicals will be eliminated through either coagulation or chemical oxidation. Ozone is unstable, and it will degrade over a time frame ranging from a few seconds to 30 minutes. The rate of degradation is a function of water chemistry, pH and water temperature.
The formation of oxygen into ozone occurs with the use of energy. This process is carried out by an electric discharge field as in the CD-type ozone generators (corona discharge simulation of the lightning), or by ultraviolet radiation as in UV-type ozone generators (simulation of the ultraviolet rays from the sun). In addition to these commercial methods, ozone may also be made through electrolytic and chemical reactions. In general, an ozonation system includes passing dry, clean air through a high voltage electric discharge, i.e., corona discharge, which creates and ozone concentration of approximately 1% or 10,000 mg/L. In treating small quantities of waste, the UV ozonators are the most common, while large-scale systems use either corona discharge or other bulk ozone-producing methods.
The raw water is then passed through a venturi throat which creates a vacuum and pulls the ozone gas into the water or the air is then bubbled up through the water being treated. Since the ozone will react with metals to create insoluble metal oxides, post filtration is required
- Ozone generator for RO plants
- Ozone generator for Aquarium
- Ozone generator for Swimming pool use
- Ozone generator for pharmaceutical use
- Ozone generator for Mineral water plants
- Ozone generator for Textiles use
Explore more details about here Ozonater.
FRP (Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic) is an updated composite material used for chemical plants appliances and equipment namely vessels and tanks. FRP tanks and vessels have a number of useful applications including both industrial and commercial water treatment system. FRP tanks or vessels are durable, lightweight, flexible, high strength, corrosion resistant and less expensive. And thus such vessels are often considered as the true alternative to SS vessels.
What are the Features and benefits of FRP vessels and tanks:
- Since they don’t rust, there is no need for reclading or painting.
- FRP vessels have only a very few issues related to stress, heat, conductivity as well as weather conditions.
- They have higher and better corrosion resistance capacity in comparison to their metal counterparts.
- FRP tanks and vessels are super light in weight. They are just 2/3rd the weight of aluminum while only 1/4th of steel. And thus FRP equipment’s can be better handled.
- FRP items are less expensive than metal alternatives; like they are almost half the price of steel. FRP lasts at least 5 to 10 times longer than stainless steel even in extreme corrosive environments.
- FRP equipment is more skid resistant than the metal ones.
- FRP vessels are now equipped with better resin treatment related to impact, heat and crack. And this obviously encourages its extensive use versus metal substitutes by the topnotch FRP Vessels / Tank Manufacturer.
- They are highly customizable in terms of design.
- FRP is non-conductive of electricity and thus there is no risk of shorting out electrical equipment.
- Addition of brominated materials makes FRP vessels ignition resistant.
- FRP is an efficient insulating material featuring good thermal expansion property.
- FRP vessels can be well heat traced from the bottom of the same.
- It hasn’t any flammability hassle while welding.
- It doesn’t leave any trace metal contamination in shampoos or antiperspirants.
- Its adhesive feature and elongation of resin help absorbing equipment vibrations.
Why is FRP a preferred choice for manufacturing tanks and vessels?
FRP is a widely accepted and widely used material typically used for making vessels and tanks to be used in chemical plants as well as water treatment systems. The key construction is done by means of filament winding. FRP is essentially corrosion resistant. It doesn’t develop corrosion even while exposed to liquid. Moreover, it can effectively withstand hydrostatic forces and strong tensile as well. It is often better and stronger than stainless steel. And thus FRP is often chosen for manufacturing water vessels and storage tanks.
How do FRP tanks and vessels help in water treatment ?
As already mentioned, FRP is immuned to liquids including water as well as harsh chemicals. Thus the any leading FRP Pressure Vessel Manufacturer prefers FRP for using in water treatment plants. FRP is leak-proof and thus it keeps the flow of water easy and lucid. Moreover, it is flexible and thus can be given any shape (vertical or horizontal.) and size (big or small).
Explore more details about here FRP Membrane Housing.