SS Membrane Housing
DROPLET STAINLESS STEEL MEMBRANE HOUSING PRESSURE VESSELS FOR COMMERCIAL RO, UF, NF, MF MEMBRANE WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS
Droplet Stainless Steel Membrane Housing Pressure Vessels offer reliable long-lasting performance in commercial water treatment systems with operating pressure ratings up to 300 psi, allowing you to take full advantage of the membrane capability. Our SS pressure vessels are available in industry-standard sizes for direct connection to most standard membrane elements.
DROPLET stainless steel housings are available in your choice of U-Pin or Clamp-On end plug configurations for fast and easy membrane replacement and maintenance. Offered in industry-standard sizes, these pressure vessels are designed for direct connection to industry-standard membrane elements. Ideal for use in Reverse Osmosis, Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration, and Nanofiltration water treatment systems to treat drinking water and a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications.
Benefits of SS Pressure Vessel Membrane Housings for RO, UF, NF, MF Systems
- Reliable and economical pressure vessel
- Designed for ease of installation and maintenance
- Ideal for pressures up to 300 PSI
- Available in 304 or 316 Stainless Steel Body Options
- Available in U-Pin or End-Clamp Configuration for Easy Membrane Replacement
- Backed by DROPLET’s technical expertise and satisfaction guarantee. AMI Products have earned an industry-wide reputation for their high quality and
- Offered in industry-standard sizes for direct connection to most common membrane models up to 4-inch Diameter.
Stainless Steel Pressure Vessel Membrane Housings are used to house Reverse Osmosis (RO), Ultrafiltration (UF), Nanofiltration (NF), and Microfiltration (MF) membrane elements in water treatment systems for applications such as:
2″ Diameter U-Pin SS Housings
2.5″ Diameter U-Pin SS Housings
4″ Diameter U-Pin SS Housings
2.5″ Diameter Clamp-On SS Housings
4″ Diameter Clamp-On SS Housings