The ideal pressure vessel for residential and light commercial water softener/filtration applications. ALFA ≈ AEROSOL® Pressure Vessels provide years of reliable service for water conditioning and filtration applications. These tanks offer unmatched strength and chemical resistance.
ALFA ≈ AEROSOL® FRP Pressure Vessels have been the industry standard for quality and performance for over 15 years. Featuring a one piece, seamless high density polyethylene liner and an encapsulated, leak free engineered polymer inlet, ALFA ≈ AEROSOL® Vessels are designed to provide you with years of worry free performance.
- Pressure tanks are made of high performance Composite material with FRP filament winding.
- Designed to withstand 250,000 times of cycle test from 10 psi to 150 psi withstanding pressure. Burst test to four times its operating pressure.
- All pressure tanks, residential and commercial, are made by a complete seamless molding technology.
- All thread inlet made from 30 % glass filled Noryl provides higher strength, temperature and pressure limits versus glass filled PE.
- Liner wall thickness available from 5.0mm to 12mm corresponding to the tank diameter.
- Top opening type available for 6” through 36”diameter pressure tanks; top and bottom opening type available for 14” through 36” diameter pressure tanks.
- Reinforced composites are one third the weight of steel tanks.
- All pressure tanks are 100% corrosion resistant.
- Easy Installation and low maintenance.
- Flange adaptors and reducers are available
Produced from finest quality virgin polypropylene, Droplet ® PP Filter Housing are industrial grade housings. They deliver consistent performance and exhibit good atmospheric resistance. Droplet ® PP Filter Housing is available for both standard diameter cartridge filters and jumbo cartridge filters. Though smaller than stainless steel housings Droplet ® PP Filter Housing can process high flow rates up to 8 m3 /hr with minimum pressure drop. They go through a series of inspection and tests before getting shipped.
- Suitable to high flow filter applications
- Operation pressure high to 90 psi
- Pressure relief/bleed on inlet cap side
- Durable reinforced polypropylene design
- Accept up to 4 ” & 4.5″ diameter cartridges
- Spanner supplied along with housing.
- Inlet & Outlet End Connections: 1″ or 1.5″
CPA2-4040 (Composite Polyamide) elements set the standard for RO membrane elements – over 600 million gallons per day of pure water are produced by CPA elements for global municipalities and industries. 4” and 8” configurations available.
The workhorse and industry standard, CPA2 delivers consistently high performance, day in and day out. When high performance counts, CPA membranes from Hydranautics set the standard for RO membrane elements. CPA membranes provide the highest salt rejection rates available – every element on every order for every customer.
ALFA ≈ AEROSOL® 4040 FRP Membrane Housings are manufactured over Procession mandrels, using a superior epoxy resin, resulting in the ultimate glassy finish inside the Membrane Housing.
4040 Membrane Housing is Suitable for one 4″ RO Membrane element
4040 FRP Membrane Housing are used in Reverse Osmosis Plants, Ultrapure water plants, desalination plants etc
- Internal diameter is mirror finished for easy loading & unloading of membrane elements.
- End port and side port options available.
- 100% hydro test at 1.5X operating pressure.
- Compatible for use in brackish, high brackish and seawater applications for respective pressure rating.
- All models are supplied with saddle and SS straps.
- Exteriors coated with high gloss polyurethane paint for UV resistance.
- Working temperature 50˚C / 120˚F
- High grade Silicone ‘O’ rings are used for integrated ceiling.
- Safety factor is 4 times of the working pressure.
Short Description here