FRP Bag Filter Housing
Droplet BF are FRP Bag Filter Housing made up of FRP and offer excellent resistance to Corrosion, UV, and atmospheric oxygen. These housings are unaffected by chemicals, hence are ideal solutions for seawater and corrosive fluids applications. Droplet BF is highly recommended for use in the electronic industry, sewage treatment, beverage, foods, pure water treatment and home water purification equipment, and many more….
Features and Benefits :
- Longer service life.
- The unique locator and closure design avoid internal bypass.
- Resistant to variations in atmospheric temperature.
- Easy installation and filter changeout.
- Wide chemical compatibility.
- Corrosion-resistant FRP material is superior to SS products.
- Flow capacity Starts from 10m3/hr up to 35 m3/hr from a single housing
- Connection size : 1.5″, 2″ .
- Easy to Manage, low operating cost, and durable.
- Efficiently remove sediment, rust, colloid, microbes.
- Various Micron choice meets different design requirements.
- Working temperature: 5°C -40°C (40°F -100°F).
- Design pressure: 1Mpa (145Psi).
- Water Treatment Plants.
- Pharmaceutical, food, and other industries.
- In fine filtration and sterilization process.
- Water, oil, ink liquid purification.
- Textile, printing, and dyeing.
- Chemical industry.
- Reverse osmosis system.
- Ultra filtration system.
- Industrial filtration
- Solvent Filtration.
- Raw water treatment.
- Brackish water treatment.
|Materials||Housing Sump / Top||FRP ( FIBER REINFORCE PLASTIC)|
|Housing Lock||Stainless Steel Swing Nuts|
|“O”-ring / Gasket||Silicon, FKM, Buna-N, EPDM|
|Suitable filter bag||Size||Size 1 (7”x16”), Size 2 (7”x32”)|
|Filter bag accomodation||1 filter bag per vessel|
|Bag collar type||PP Collar|
|Configuration||Housing Size||7”x16”, 7”x32”|
|Connection Type||PVC flange ASA#150|
|Connection Size||2” ( for 7”x 16”, 7”x32” )|
|Operating conditions||Maximum operating pressure||1 MPa (10 bar; 150 psi) @ 21°C (69.8°F)|
|Operating temperature range||4°C ( 39.2°F ) to 60°C ( 140°F )|