Quality Policy - Sahara Industry
Sahara Industry follows best practices and world class health, safety and environment guidelines. With no compromise approach, it has achieved best quality, health and safety performance in all its manufacturing, operations and services. The safety and health of our people is the principal consideration in our business activities. The company spends good resources to ensure production plant and workplaces remain accidents free and safe working environment. By adhering to world class standards, promoting product and operational safety, and encouraging active participation of every employee, Sahara Industry has created a quality benchmark of its products while keeping healthy work environment that complements its superior business performance.
At SAHARA INDUSTRY, quality is defined end-to-end by meeting and surpassing customer expectations
The SAHARA INDUSTRY approach to quality
- Understanding customer needs
- Custom design solutions that are cost and time effective
- Build systems and processes to ensure quality consciousness at every stage
- Honor our commitments on delivery and service before and after sales
- Continuous training and development of our team to ensure cutting-edge solutions and output
Basic Quality process as below:
- Acceptance and testing of new materials.
- Appropriate maintenance and testing of equipment, materials and processes.
- Calibration, and verification of the calibration facilities.
- Reliable testing of the system performance.
- Periodic performance testing of the system.
At SAHARA INDUSTRY, we understand that Purity is a scientific achievement that needs constant focus on quality, regular learning and consistent delivery.