Smooth and Glossy Finishing FRP Pressure Vessels
Glossy Finishing FRP Pressure Vessels
World’s First & Only Smooth finish / Glossy Finishing FRP Pressure Vessels Manufactures.
SAHARA INDUSTRY offers a wide range of FRP Composite pressure vessels for the Water and desalination industry Our DROPLET range of Composite pressure vessels are manufactured on highly sophisticated CNC controlled automatic machines promising same repeatability and precision quality over wide range of models. DROPLET vessels are manufactured in LDPE as well as FRP liner option. DROPLET LDPE liner vessels are standard vessels made up of virgin quality natural color LDPE material which ensures no algae formation in longer usage.
The top and bottom threaded adaptors are made up of high-quality glass filled HDPE to ensure more strength at threaded portions. DROPLET FRP liner vessels are typically used for non -standard customized pressure vessels. For more than a decade, this has been our USP. We can offer customized vessels from 250 dia to 1600 dia with a height of up to 4 meter. Apart from size customizations vessels can be offered with options like Sight glass, lateral opening, flanged opening with blind flange for HAND/MANHOLE, etc.
All DROPLET (R) Vessels are externally reinforced with FRP filament winding laid accurately using modern fully automatic filament winding machine. The helical + hoop winding combination enables us to offer test pressure vessel up to 10 bar with burst pressure of up to 40 bar. We can also offer higher rating customized pressure rating vessels as per requirements.
- Designed in Compliance with ASME / NSF / EN13121
- Completely customized vessels can be offered
- Smooth finished LDPE/FRP liners
- High performance FRP filament wound outer shell
- Top and Side manhole for easy filling and removal of media
- Sight glass to examine process operation during service, regeneration and backwash
- Inlet and outlet flanges are compatible with standard PP top distributors and bottom collectors
- 100% corrosion resistance
- Light weight and easy to install at site
- Each and every vessel is hydrotested at rated pressure
- Unique identification number facilitates complete traceability for raw material & its authentication.
- Pressure sand filter
- Activated carbon filters
- DM plants
- Pre-treatment of RO plants
- Custom made Mixed Bed vessels
- Horizontal Pressure vessels for large flow rate filters and Package STP plants
- Non-pressure applications like storage tanks for corrosive chemicals.