Rota Meter/ Cone Flow Meter
The Rotameter’s operation is based on the variable area principle: fluid flow raises a float in a tapered tube, increasing the area for passage of the fluid.
The greater the flow, the higher the float is raised. The height of the float is directly proportional to the flow rate.
The float reaches the stable position in the tube when the upward force entered by the flowing liquid equals to the downwards gravitational force entered by the weight of float.
- A varied range of flow rate from 10 LPH to 60000 LPH
- SS 316 trichlor end fitting for food grade application
- Each rotameter is factory calibrated
- Laser Engraving / Permanent Silk Screen Printing with black ink for optimum contrast.
- Enhanced meter readability using precision textured body
- SS 316 rod and float in the rotameter for rust free usage
- Each float is buffed for accuracy and repeatability
- Single piece, injection moulded, polycarbonate body for transparency and strength
- Low pressure drop
- Each rotameter is hydro-tested at 8kg/cm2 pressure
|Accuracy||± 2% of FSD|
|Meter Body Construction||Molded Polycarbonate|
|Temperature Limit||70 °C|
|Pressure Limit||10 Kg/cm²|