4040 FRP Membrane Housing4040 FRP Membrane Housing
ALFA ≈ AEROSOL® 4040 FRP Membrane Housings are manufactured over Procession mandrels, using a superior epoxy resin, resulting in the ultimate glassy finish inside the Membrane Housing.
4040 Membrane Housing is Suitable for one 4″ RO Membrane element
4040 FRP Membrane Housing are used in Reverse Osmosis Plants, Ultrapure water plants, desalination plants etc
- Internal diameter is mirror finished for easy loading & unloading of membrane elements.
- End port and side port options available.
- 100% hydro test at 1.5X operating pressure.
- Compatible for use in brackish, high brackish and seawater applications for respective pressure rating.
- All models are supplied with saddle and SS straps.
- Exteriors coated with high gloss polyurethane paint for UV resistance.
- Working temperature 50˚C / 120˚F
- High grade Silicone ‘O’ rings are used for integrated ceiling.
- Safety factor is 4 times of the working pressure.
1054 FRP Pressure Vessel1054 FRP Pressure Vessel
The ideal pressure vessel for residential and light commercial water softener/filtration applications. ALFA ≈ AEROSOL® Pressure Vessels provide years of reliable service for water conditioning and filtration applications. These tanks offer unmatched strength and chemical resistance.
ALFA ≈ AEROSOL® FRP Pressure Vessels have been the industry standard for quality and performance for over 15 years. Featuring a one piece, seamless high density polyethylene liner and an encapsulated, leak free engineered polymer inlet, ALFA ≈ AEROSOL® Vessels are designed to provide you with years of worry free performance.
- Pressure tanks are made of high performance Composite material with FRP filament winding.
- Designed to withstand 250,000 times of cycle test from 10 psi to 150 psi withstanding pressure. Burst test to four times its operating pressure.
- All pressure tanks, residential and commercial, are made by a complete seamless molding technology.
- All thread inlet made from 30 % glass filled Noryl provides higher strength, temperature and pressure limits versus glass filled PE.
- Liner wall thickness available from 5.0mm to 12mm corresponding to the tank diameter.
- Top opening type available for 6” through 36”diameter pressure tanks; top and bottom opening type available for 14” through 36” diameter pressure tanks.
- Reinforced composites are one third the weight of steel tanks.
- All pressure tanks are 100% corrosion resistant.
- Easy Installation and low maintenance.
- Flange adaptors and reducers are available
Water SoftenerWater Softener
Droplet® Water Softener consist of an FRP pressure vessel containing a bed of ion exchange polymer beads (commonly referred to as cation exchange resin). The vessel is provided with strainers at the top & bottom, each fitted with disc type strainers. These ensure that the resin is retained in the Softener and that brine and water are evenly distributed through the resin bed. The automatic MPV ensure complete recharge cycle of backwash injection, slow rinse/fast rinse and fill cycle in automatic mode without any hassle & interrupted service to customer.
Bag Filter HousingBag Filter Housing
Droplet® Bag Filter Housing are bag filter housings made of FRP material. They offer excellent resistance to chemicals, acids, UV and atmospheric oxygen. These housings are also unaffected by salts, hence are ideal solution for filtration applications in sea water and corrosive fluids processing. The Droplet® Bag Filter Housing is highly recommended for use in applications like electroplating, sewage / wastewater treatment, pure water treatment etc. It is a highly popular choice for point of entry home water purification and the first choice of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
Features and Benefits
- Droplet® Bag Filter Housings are unaffected by salts, and hence are ideal solution for seawater and corrosive fluids.
- FRP offers good resistance to chemicals, UV and atmospheric oxygen.
- Molded construction leads to good mechanical strength.
- Longer service life.
- The unique locator and closure design avoids internal bypass.
- Resistant to variations in atmospheric temperature.
- Easy installation and filter changeout.
- Wide chemical compatibility.