Role of resin in water softener process|| working process of resin||
Now 80% of people are facing many health issues due to water. We need to realize and shift to using water softeners to reduce hardness in water. So in this blog, I will clearly explain primarily ingredients, i.e. resin.
Water Softener Resin:
Resin is the foremost ingredient used in the water softener process. It converts hard water to soft water. Basically, water was so hard due to excess magnesium and calcium content. So resin attracts excess mg+, and ca+ also replaces them with Na-(sodium).
Resin is made up of polystyrene and divinylbenzene. Here polystyrene is plastic, and divinylbenzene is a yellow color liquid substance. But it has a very powerful smell and has a great capacity to the resin bed together. Usually, the resin in water softener seems like a bed made up of beads, and the size of every bead is 0.3 to 1.2mm.
Working process of resin in water softener method:
The following is the working process of resin in the water softener method:
- Usually, water becomes so hard due to an excess of magnesium and calcium, which are positively charged particles. In the water softener, method resin is negatively charged particle with sodium (Na-).
- From the mineral tank, water moves into a resin bed. We all know oppositely charged particles attract each other. The same applies to the water softener process too. Resin attracts magnesium & calcium and releases sodium in water. Finally, output soft water enters into faucets for usage.
Benefits of using resin in a water softener:
The following are the benefits of resin in the water softener method:
- It completely reduces toxins in the water.
- It also reduces clogging in pipes.
- Even resin helps to improve better with water appliances.
I hope this blog gives clear information about resin and its role. For all the above mentioned successful outputs, you need quality water softeners and durable resin beds. Better buy them at one place with good quality, i.e. Sahara industry. Sahara Industry is the top and best manufacturers and exporter in India. Also, they have ISO 9001: 2000; ISO 14001:2000 & ISO 45001-2015 ( OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT) certification and sell all industrial products with 25 years plus industrial experience at wholesale prices.