1665 FRP Pressure Vessel Top&Bottom
ALFA ≈ AEROSOL® 1665 FRP Pressure Vessels have been the industry standard for quality and performance for over 15 years. Featuring a one piece, seamless high density polyethylene liner and an encapsulated, leak free engineered polymer inlet, ALFA ≈ AEROSOL® Vessels are designed to provide you with years of worry free performance.
- Pressure tanks are made of high performance Composite material with FRP filament winding.
- Designed to withstand 250,000 times of cycle test from 10 psi to 150 psi withstanding pressure. Burst test to four times its operating pressure.
- All pressure tanks, residential and commercial, are made by a complete seamless molding technology.
- All thread inlet made from 30 % glass filled Noryl provides higher strength, temperature and pressure limits versus glass filled PE.
- Liner wall thickness available from 5.0mm to 12mm corresponding to the tank diameter.
- Top opening type available for 6” through 36”diameter pressure tanks; top and bottom opening type available for 14” through 36” diameter pressure tanks.
- Reinforced composites are one third the weight of steel tanks.
- All pressure tanks are 100% corrosion resistant.
- Easy Installation and low maintenance.
- Flange adaptors and reducers are available
There are no reviews yet.