A bag filter is a filter that purifies water. A bag filter is an affordable method to filter water quickly. All the sizes of bag filters always depend upon individual usage purposes. They are best for reducing the all impurities like sand, dirt, silt and other sediments in the water.
Usage places of bag filters:
The following are the usage places of bag filters:
Effluent Treatment Plants,
Sewage Treatment Plants,
Municipal Water Supply,
Industries, and many More
Bag filters for water treatment:
Bag filter treatment contains one or more bag filters and they are placed in a bag filter housing to remove all the suspended solids, impure particles from feed water. Often Bag filters used in this treatment may change based on the industry and their usage. This filtration process costs low compared to other filtration processes and filters a large amount of water quickly.
Bag filter treatment is the perfect way to remove all the impure particles, suspended solids in huge volumes of water, especially at a very high flow rate. When we compare the bag filtration process with some other filtration processes, this bag water filter treatment is both best and cost-effective, especially for very high volumes of water.
Benefits of this bag water filter treatment:
The following are the benefits of bag water filter treatment:
- It can filter huge volumes of water along with high flow rates. It can easily and fastly filter more than 100M3 of water per hour based on both filter and housing dependent.
- Bag filters have a great capacity to store and hold all the dirt particles.
- Bag filters have a long span; also, you can reuse them by washing them whenever they fill fully.
- Even changing bag filters is very less than cartridge filters.
- Bag filters are very easy to install and easy to replace
- They even cost very low and work more effectively compared to cartridge filters.
- Easy maintenance.
The life span of bag filters:
The life span of bag filters is very long. You need to change bag filters rarely compared to a cartridge filter, and you can easily remove and wash them whenever the bag storage is full.
I hope this article gives you clear information regarding bag filters. Always better to choose bag filters than cartridge filters as they are less costly and work very effectively. Also saves your penny and time compared to cartridges